Ex-Communication

My ex sends me the stupidest messages on AIM. So stupid I'm not even sure what to say back to them half the time so I usually just reply by saying... umm okay. The stranger part is that if you try to talk to her after she sends these asinine revelations she doesn't really respond. So I guess what I'm wondering is is she seriously trying to talk to me or just procrastinating? Cause I have never in my life received so many dumb messages from someone in my life. I don't even know why she talks to me at all, we seriously have nothing to talk about.

Wow you people really aren't listening. I am not posting on here cause I'm still interested or distressed by her. I am posting on here because I don't understand why someone would try to start a conversation and then not say anything. It makes no sense

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't like her move on find someone else... its not healthy for you or her...

What Girls Said 2

• well...what kinds of things is she saying? Are you sure it's her typing it all? that aside..that is an innocent enough problem...just ask her. I would do it when you actually see her in person, and try not to hurt her feelings. But ya know, "what is up with your cryptic messages?"

• Block her and her ramblings. Brain cells saved. Problem solved.

What Guys Said 2

• U don't have any issues with her maybe she has,she is confused whether to tell you to come back or go away! its complicated bro!or maybe she just wants to disturb you that gives her pleasure!

• Just avoid her to the fullest possible limit,She'll be fed up and bored messaging you and then she'll stop!