He said not sure how he's feeling about everything right now. Could it be about us?

Anonymous
So me and my ex boyfriend still talk. I do still have feelings for him and I am not sure about whats going on with him. He made first initaiative after bu to talk and we did have sex a few times. Sometimes the way he talked seemed as though it was just for sex other times it didn't and when i saw him it was like we never seperated. it was passionate and loving. I always stay the night and he cuddles with me, grabs me close and kisses me. Its amazing. Tonight i asked if he wanted to stop by tonight or tomorrow because i have the house to myself and thought we could hang or watch a movie or soemthing. he said he didn't know about that lol. I asked why and he just said he has a lot going on and he's not sure how he's feeling about everything. Could he be having thoughts about me and him still having sex or feelings or what? yes I do still love him and yes I want a comitment. This could totally be about us or it couldnt. I like to think the happy thoughts
1
1