Why does a man suddenly stop all commincations?

We were seeing each other everyday, he called me at least 3x's a day, we had sex nearly everyday. We got really close on a personal and family level.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Stopped on the way home from work at a gay bar, and discovered a new way of life? Discovered he only has two months left to live, and decided to spend it at Disney World? Was kidnapped by a remnant of the Manson Family, and forced to live on a hippy ranch? Found a peice of metal implanted under his thumb, and is convinced he's actually an alien clone?

While any of these things is possible, the only thing you can know for certain, is that he no longer has an interest in the relationship. Either come out and ask him directly for his reasoning, or move onward.

What Guys Said 2

• this one is really hard. usually I would have an answer if he left after you first had sex but meeting the family then leaving is weird. maybe cold feet or he really is a jerk. how long has it been since you talked to him?

• I agree, this is why I asked. It had been several days but we've talked since. What do you think?

• Most likly cold feet I guess, but he might be trying the jerk/badboyt thing to make you want him more and think about him a lot because from what I hear and seen it does kinda work.

• yes? and...? then...?

What Girls Said 1

• he's a jerk

its called the disappearing act. a coward way to break up with someone

• Thats what I thought too, but now he's calling and texting again. I'm so confused.