Should I be upset that my ex- boyfriend is sleeping with the town bike after a only a week?

aksmith89
My ex broke up with me because of a significant age gap. (him45 - me27), with the reasoning that he wanted a real relationship with someone his own age. It wasn't a messy split and we agreed we would both like to be friends but that I would need time to deal with my feelings about not being together anymore. '

So after only a week, in which we have not spoken at all, I find out that he is now sleeping with the town bike. I have known this woman for the past two years. The entire time my ex and I were together and have known her to be with at least two guys at once, I mean have one living with her and be sneaking out to see another. She has been dating a very good friend of mine for close to 6 months but seeing other men on the side.

So I guess my question is... Why after a two year relationship would a man sleep with someone he knows is trouble? And should I be upset that he has moved on so quickly?

4
5