Will he dump me?

Will my boyfriend dump for for cheating on him with a girl? It was my first time with a girl and it was just in the heat of the moment. If I tell him will he break up with me?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• i wouldn't mind personally, id think it was pretty hot. I wouldn't pressure her into doing anything she didn't want but id hint that id like to see her making out wiht another girl as a kind or reperation. I don't know whay its not as bad as when its a girl I can't explain that at all. I guess because I wouldn't feel that threat from another male moving onto my 'turf'. if it happened regularly I would be p*ssed off and would just take it as a sign that she's a bit of a slut and probably dump her.

What Guys Said 4

• Why don't you ask him?

• Test the waters first?

• just have a 3some, it will be all better

• He may or may not dump you, different guys have different definitions of cheating. He may not think it was that bad (may even think it's a little hot) as it was another girl and not another guy, so it's not like you're replacing him. Just tell him what happened and how you feel about it, how it was just a heat of the moment thing and you're sorry. All you can do is tell him honestly and see what he does.

What Girls Said 1

• we can't predict what he'll do but if he has any respect for himself he would.

any guy with self respect wouldn't want to be with a girl who will hook up with another girl that easily. heat of the moment makes no difference. that is an an excuse cheaters commonly make, but if anything cheating in the heat of the moment is worse. that says you can't control your sexual urges and will f*** almost anyone if you got that chance. how's he supposed to trust you? what if you have diseases? or maybe he'll try to get a 3way out of it.