Is the relationship over for good or can it be rekindled in the future when the time is right?

Anonymous
It’s been around three months since my boyfriend and I broke up. We broke up over small things. Nobody cheated or lied. We were in very weird positions in our lives and we both admitted that we shouldn’t be in a serious relationship. As of right now we aren’t friends or talking at all. The weird thing is that I still think about him, but not like what I used to. When I think of him moving on and being with a different girl it doesn’t bother me at all. I just think of our good times and his positive effects on me, despite the fact that he's a little bitter about it all. The thing is I just can’t shake the feeling that one of these days or in the distant future we will bump into each other and rekindle when the time is right. I do not have high hopes or secretly wishing it, but it’s a very weird feeling in my gut. Is this normal? Can anyone else relate?
1
1