When a girl is upset and breaks up all of a sudden when things were good early on what should you do if you want to try and reconcile soon?

Nomad69
Just curious got dumped yesterday after a pregnancy scare and her believing I won't quit weed and that I think she's fat when I don't I made a stupid comment that she was bigger than I expected when I met her one night when she asked about how she looked different.
Apologize within 48 hours
Wait a week and call them
Bang hoes and celibrate
Vote C
Cry your heart out
Vote D
Other
Vote E
Give up and sell your soul to the dark lord V
Vote F
GirlGuy
+1 y
I sent 3 messages after the break up call and 3 six hours later. Today I waited like 18 hours and sent a 3 paragraph apology but I'm not sure if she blocked my # or read it
+1 y
Been dating 6 weeks she lives an hour away. I'd rather know then just be wondering if she's pregnant or seen my message. The ones you love and care about hurt you the most in this world
2
5