Should cheating be a crime?

Not cheating in a boyfriend or girlfriend, I'm saying cheating on your wife/husband/fiance.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Cheating is against moral, it's not against the law. If it were against the law, we would just be wasting more money that could be put to better use; that money could give someone an education, or even help to pay for highways to be resurfaced. We don't need to make another bullsh*t law to follow. If people are gonna cheat, they will do it with or without a new law being made.

~ ArtistBBoy

0|2
    0|1

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so. People should be able to be faithful to their partners without it being considered a crime. It's unnecessary.

0|0
    0|1
  • Stoning? Or the stocks?

0|1
    0|0
  • no.

it's a horrible thing to do, but it shouldn't be considered a crime. there are so many other things wrong with the world.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• No.

Speration of church and state dictates that religion and law are to be completely seperate, one not influenced by the other.

Religion is a matter of personal choice, law is not (though some laws should not exist, but that's another argument entirely), thus law cannot be made to enforce religion, it would violate the first ammendment.

0|1
    0|1
  • criminal offence ? sorry but the polcie have better things to worry about

0|0
    0|0
  • 50 to 80 % of men and 20 to 50% of women cheat on their partners according to research...cant put everyone in jail or make them pay a fine..

0|0
    0|0