If you go insane after a breakup was that relationship toxic to begin with?

Updates:
I mean insane as in feeling insecure, anxious, angry, denial, and sadness all within one. And acting on your emotions.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well i had only one relationship in my life and yes that relationship was very toxic and my ex was a very crappy person so i would say yeah

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That simply depends on how emotionally attached you were to that person, and wither or not you had a sexual relationship, especially as a virgin. Because the more you have, the more your gave it up, the more you have to lose. It's not normal, but it's a natural response. It also means the relationship was not healthy. But should never act on your emotions. You have to pick up the pieces, reevaluate what you both did wrong, forgive him, and walk away. Anything you have that he gave to you, throw them out. Clothes? Toss them in the trash. Physical pictures? Rip them to shreds and don't keep them. On camera? Social Media? Video's? Delete them. Phone Number? Block it and delete it off your phone. If you written it down somewhere, scribble it out. Everything must go for you to move on. And those emotions are a sign to do so. Don't look to get back to him. And if you see him and he says Hello, it's Hi and Goodbye. Don't stay longer then 5 seconds to speak to him. This is your road to recovery.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No it just means you're insane

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal to feel things like that. It's just about how you express them. Just be cool about things and don't let your emotions control what you do and say. Remember you're always a great catch !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not necessarily? Everyone can go insane after losing someone they love. You have to look at why you broke up and how you felt during the relationship to determine whether it was toxic or not. Other than that, I can't really say much.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, it just means ur not handling the breakup healthy...

0|0
    0|0