Should I move home and end the relationship or not?

I live with my boyfriend in a 1x1 unit. We have been 2gether for 1.5yrs and love each other a lot.

The thing is he has no job and the lease expires on our rental in 6weeks. I pay for everything and never have any money. There is also one more thing- he may be going to jail because of a drink driving car crash. The court case is towards the end of the year so I am not sure if I should just call it quits and move home or stay with him in the rental for another 6months...I know people might think I sound stupid and what a dumb Q but there are feeling involved and I have invested a lot into this relationship.

thanks 4 ur help...

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe move home and save some money, he has no job, looking at possible jail or fine, can you manage on your own if not then maybe better think about home if that is an option and you are ok with your parents relationship wise.

What Guys Said 5

• If he really cares, I mean like serious deep feelings, He will get his hsi ttogether. Granted you might need to help him. But When I say help I don't mean baby. Don't be his mother. Let him know that he can't sitting around like he's in gradeschool. He has to get a job.

• I hate to bring this into the equation, but this is exactly what happens in the pursuit of happiness. In the end of that movie it says to follow your heart. If you guys can work out a plan together then that would be best. I hope this helps. Good luck!

• Hmmm. this is a tough one...Well, h*** YES you should move home..

• what feelings, use your brain. end it.

• follow your heart

What Girls Said 1

• He maybe nice, but nice doesn't pay the bills, move on, if he really loved you he would be taking care of you. We use excuses when we want to stay but have no good reason, you can do better than that!