Did I do wrong to my boyfriend?

Anonymous
Yesterday we broke up. He said that I say "no" to everything (which is not true, I say yes to the most of the things he wants if they aren't against my beliefs) and that he wants a girl that isn't thinking like me and is more open-minded. After we broke up he offered to stay friends. I said that this sounds like a joke and ended the conversation. Tonight he send me a message saying: (I"m just gonna put this like a chat)

He: What's up? (I didn't reply)
He: I guess we can't be friends too.
Me: Of course not, I told you this the other night and I'm not gonna say it over and over again.
He: I thought that if we are friends we wouldn't fight that much.
Me: I don't think we fight. You are just selfish and this is a big problem. You don't respect other people and especially me.
He: Tell me what kind of man you want me exactly to be and I will try. But you also have to change few things. And we can try again for this relationship if you want, do you?
Me: I know you can't change. Also the things you want me to change are too important. And I don't think our relationship can be "fixed", I don't believe you really love me.
He: Okay, as you wish, good night.
Me: Good night.

Now I feel a little bit bad because when I was texting him I was like totally angry and said things I didn't really mean. I wanted to get back together but the night before he told me that he wants a girl that isn't thinking like me and is more open-minded. This stopped me. And now I don't know did I do wrong or am I right?
Did I do wrong to my boyfriend?
4
3