Girls, What should a man do when a woman can't make herself understood and is just getting progressively more upset?

optimaxim
What should a man do when a woman can't make herself understood and is just getting progressively more upset, despite best attempts to find out what's wrong and what's going wrong, and can you explain how any advice you give me is supposed to work please?

And, in the process of trying to find out what was wrong and now what's going wrong, when a man like me reports the evidence of his own perception systems (just like the woman *appears* to be doing with hers), she usually says that she's always 100% right and the man is always 100% wrong. We man find it hard to believe that our perceptions are almost always wrong because our perceptions normally serve us very well when we're out and about on our own -- we ONLY seem to be wrong in the eyes of SOME women when we're trying to reach agreement about how to handle a disagreement.

Now, as I say, when in such 'arguments', I'm trying to reach agreement on how how to handle the original disagreement AND how to handle any other disagreements that crop up in the argument process itself, so we may end up trying so sort many disagreements out at the same time, and I think we can only discuss one disagreement at a time, so then we have to agree which disagreement to look at next (which is yet another problem to deal with).

Then it all gets so complicated that nothing ever gets resolved, which usually one of us can't cope with.

So how does this whole process look like from the woman's point of view, please?
2