Guys, Guy stopped calling me, I want him back, I don't have his number, what's a good way to get in contact and try to reconnect?

chartreusechameleon
So a guy I was talking to for 10 months suddenly stopped talking to me out of no where. He was in jail, and when he got out he called me once, said he wanted to spend the day together, then stood me up. (While in jail we talked and wrote a lot. Sometimes two hours a day on the phone. Never seemed to want anything from me like he was using me. He sent me a bday card and vday card etc.) I dont have his number because he had no phone in jail and always called me from jail obviously. When he called me the once when he got out it was from his moms phone. I have his mom's number and texted with her often when he was in jail. About him and about other random things. Then after I got stood up after the one call, I stopped texting the mom because I figure she was our go between in jail but now he can call me when he wants he has a phone, so why bother her anymore. He knows how to get my number. So now how can I go about getting him back? How do I make contact again? It's been a week and I'm thinking I'll give it the standard 30 days, but then what. I'd have to text his mom and what would I say?
1