I feel like relationships will never work out for me. Can someone help me bring celerity to my situation?

Kobi1982
I just went though a realty bad break up. The reason was our sex life. Now let me explain. I'm disabled, in a wheelchair. I've always been this way. She obviously knew this when we hooked up. Sex in the beginning was fine. I need a little help because I'm very small but she was understandding and helpful. During the relationship sex became less. A lot less. Now let me say Ii always maintained so much love and respect for her. I'm a good man with good morals.. I always made her feel special. Mind you I will say she is an alcoholic and she has a lot of issues anyway. I found out off her friend that she use to complain all the time that she hasn't had a good sex life for 3 years because of me. I'm just so devastated. She has even told me that her libido was low because of me. I'm just so upset because I think that every girl will have a problem with this. So I'm now single but feel so damaged. I tried so hard to help her in bed and satisfy her. I was really good at giving head and would be so accommodating because I lacked in other areas. Why string me out for 3 years and then do this? I feel like there's no hope left for me. I can't help what I'm born with. I've lived a hard enough life and this has just made things worse for me and my self esteem. Can someone help me bring clarity to my situation?
2
1