I cry whenever I think that I want/have to break up with my boyfriend?

Anonymous
I've been thinking of breaking up with my boyfriend for a while now. Why? Because I want to get married in the next 3 years but he tells me he is not thinking of that at all. He is 4 years younger than me and still in college so I understand that marriage is too far away a concept for him right now.

But I cannot afford to wait for him indefinitely as I cannot push him to decide now if he will marry me in 4 years. I think that's selfish and unreasonable.

The point is I feel if I don't get married soon, my biological clock will run out of time and friends have told me to break up with him and find someone else who can.

He's not perfect, sometimes I also don't know why I'm dating him. He is not always sensitive to me.

My question is; I probably should break up with him, but why do I cry whenever I think of it? What should I do?
4
5