I broke up with my girlfriend a month ago but it wasn't because we didn't like each other. What do you think I should do?

Anonymous
About a month ago I suggested that we take a break on our relationship. But it was only because she let this gay guy from her hometown come live on her couch. I couldn't stand him. not because he was gay but just because he was very annoying and he would drink a whole bottle of Heaven Hill vodka and listen to really annoying music. I couldn't handle it anymore. So, I asked for a break but she didn't want to do a break because we also broke up a week before because of him also. She said that I broke her heart but I never wanted to leave her. I want her back so bad. After the split she called me many times trying to work things out with me but I was really enjoying my free time away from the two of them. But after two weeks I started calling her and now she's the one ignoring me. What should I do?
5
0