Who's had their heart broken recently?

I haven't had mine in a while
But my friend did and it's surreal watching him. If anyone has share, reminisce, and please message me. I'll be deep and feel
Sometimes you all annoy me
but were all humans together and I feel for you

124

Most Helpful Girl

• I think saying I 'had my heart broken' is a little bit of a stretch, but I was left feeling very hurt when I became the second choice for a guy who I really liked, and who I thought really liked me too.
    That was at the start of the year, and I'm still struggling to move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had my fair share of let downs and disappointments by many people but never by a significant other as I absolutely never had one.

So tell me, what was the breakup like for what your friend had to go through?

• Well for me
      I wanted to die, literally
      For him...
      You chat just deceive heart break
      Maybe I'll write a take