Has anyone ever broke up and after some time gotten back together?

Anonymous
Has anyone ever broken up with someone for sometime maybe because either they did not know what they wanted, were confused, not the right time, had different feelings etc and then after some time get together again. A few people I know have had it happen, just want to know your story. I am in a situation that I really am not sure of. Things ended 3 months ago but we still talk, and had sex a few times. Never really having a discussion about what it was after bu. I asked him to hang the other day to come over and he said he had a lot going on and was not sure what he was feeling about everything. Not sure if that was having to do with us. He answered my text last night but the convo died after I told him something since it was late. I do love him and do see us together and in my heart i do believe we can have a second chance I am just a bit confused. It also sucks now for the next 3 weeks I have to see him all day until 5 pm. Ugh! Should I tell him how I still feel too?
4
1