What could be done when my husbands sis is hot for him?

My husbands sis... basically wants to get w him. I know it sounds crazy, yet please let me give a couple examples and any help would be appreciated! First of all, she shows up @ his job to spend lunch time w him as he works in a factory so she just walks right in there and tells someone to go get him because she shows up unexpectedly which is so tacky. She stands in the kitchen over @ their moms house naked in the middle of the day and acts all surprised when he walks in there and she will say " oh Richard" like her droopy baboon ass is stunned and pretends to cover herself up which is not easy for her due to the fact of being so fat and old and saggy! We have broke up about her because I say if anyone is that sick you must sever ties and he just won't... i think he maybe feels sorry for her... I just hate her and people like this do not deserve pitty I think she should be institutionalized like the sick nasty maggot she is!

412

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. Have you told him how it makes you feel? I think as long as he's not flirting with her, then it's fine. Let her be a freak if she wants to.

• Nah he doesn't flirt or I would bounce... but he won't get firm or direct w her neither. This is serious though, his boss doesn't like him and she could actually be grounds for his dismissal.

• sounds like that's his problem to deal with

What Guys Said 11

• Troll level 10000000~

• Funny story

• so you didn't like your sister in law we get that but how could you suggest your man shouldn't see his own sister? no wonder you have split

• Have you tried talking to her?

• Oooohhhh yes... i have yelled @ her!! Many times in fact, I have been w him for twenty lonnnggg years.

• What has she said?

• She's so damn stupid that its like talking to chair.

• Is it his step sister or actual sis?

• Incest anonymous

• Lol, she would never go unless he took her as his date.

• Is your real username @GAGuserofWalmart?

• Your typing is that of a 12 year old...

• When ya type... something should follow or at least some sort of implication of such! Go to school plz!!!

• What?

• Huh? Reread plz!

• well, she's doing everything she can to get him and thats hot and sexy to a guy when girls do that.

• Do you think it resembles like some type of sick tug of war?

• everyone has there desires, and there's nothing wrong with it, even if its a sister, and are you sure they are related? ether way still nothing wrong. incest is wrong, but most can't help who they are attracted to, the same with gays/lesbians, thats wrong doing too, but, many still do that. you have to admire her persistence. or she's just teasing you cause it bothers you. or she has a secret crush on you and you think its for him. but other than that i dont know, just throwing out ideas.

• He doesn't desire her, he has a tolerance for her that can not possibly be understood. She isn't after me mos def and ya they are real bro/brah. But thanks for the effort. Hell after all this time I haven't figured it out and I'm living it, lol.

• You are way sicker than she possibly is, still.

• You must be very ill yourself to think that its not gross to show your naked body to a blood family member, damn... really!!!

• Yes, as I said, we are really really ill, except you.

Didn't I say that? LOL.

• You have broken up. So what the hell do you care?

• We have broken up over this before and always got back together

• We had to move just so she couldn't keep knocking on our front doo m

• knocking on our door like a love sick puppy! they are not allowed to have our current address! That's how crazy it is.

What Girls Said 3