- start to hate them (so that you prevent yourself from falling for them again when they want you to take them back)
- try to replace them with someone else
- not much/just try not think about them/let the time heal the wounds
- revenge (make out with their ex, steal their new mate)
- ignore them/treat them as if they weren't there
- act as if nothing had happened/act how you did before you were THAT close to them/treat them like a friend
- Something else (write it in the comment)
Most Helpful Guy
Something else! You think you found better? Your loss! I'm showing you how good and succesful I can be without the cheater!
Most Helpful Girl
I find that they are an awful and disgusting excuse for a human being and realize that I can do much better.
The odds are that they never deserved your love anyway, so now it's a good chance to realize how awesome you are as a person, and one day hope to find someone that will rightfully make you happy. If you find someone who treats you right, makes you happy, and loves you and looks at you like you look at them, then you have found the right one. If you find someone that does not meet this criteria, then kick them to the curb (or let them down gently if they didn't do anything wrong)