Why would my boyfriend want to break up cause I asked to see his friends list?

Anonymous
Basically my trust for him has fallen as recently I found out from his friend a girl flashed her boobs to him and he never told home.

So I asked him if I could see his friends list on a game he plays 24/7 and ignores me for, there's nothing I could possible find on it, but I guess I was just being nosey to see if he has female friends.

Anyway, he kept saying no so I nicely begged, and he sent me a picture of a small amount of friends then blocked me on everything.

I text him and asked him why he didn't send all of it and why he blocked me on all social mmedias

He then argues with me on text saying he wants to break up because I dont trust him, THEN tells me the picture of friends list was a fake from google. So why didn't he just show me the real one? And let it be done with

We've been getting on so well recently, and when I found out about the girl I wasn't too bothered, just the fact he didn't tell me upset me now he's all depressed and ignoring me saying I ruin his life cause I asked him one favour :(

+1 y
Weve been together for 3 years, weve had issues in the past with him not telling me things, but its been great for a long time now
1
4