Contacted ex after over a month NC? Initially willing to talk, now is freezing me out?

Adviceappreciated
I just contacted him after NC for ages. I said that "are you willing to discuss a few things briefly?" He said " say whatever you need to say". He seemed willing enough to talk. He didn't shut me down.

Now he completely blindsided me with the breakup and literally tossed me aside with no explanation, after me going through think and thin for 6 years, so I have found it hard to wrap my head around, get closure and move on. I said to him " I was wondering why did you end our relationship? I never got an explanation"

I thought he would be a decent person and at least give me that.

Days later and no response.

Did I put my foot in it? Maybe he doesn't know why?

Should I just leave it? I literally feel so mad to the point where I want to say could you have the decency to respond after throwing me away like a piece of rubbish after all I've been through for you. I won't sink to that level, but there is no way to get what I want?

Advice needed.

Thank you.
3
2