If you broke up with your bf/gf?

If you were with someone, and you had a Facebook and some of your previous profile pictures were with you and your boyfriend/girlfriend and then you broke up, would you still have the pictures of you and your now ex on Facebook? Or would you take them off?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• i would keep some of them, delete some of them. if ur FOR SURE that its over for real. and not just some little break up get back together stunt that couple like to pull, then id probably take most of them off, unless you look really cute in it. you can always crop then out of it and keep yourself. if there are like group pics with friends and the both of you then id keep those, but any of you two like cuddling or kissing id take them down. but you can still keep them saved to ur comp, that's normal.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on you fully,if you just want 2 f4get fully about the person or if it disturbs you in some way then delete the pics!but if you want to keep it bcoz its ur past and you don't have any problem with then keep them.But I suggest delete them,why keep recognizing the bitter past!

• Take them down, move on...

What Girls Said 3

• I would keep them. It seems like an immature thing to do if you take them off; it may come across to other people that you want nothing to do with him anymore and that just because you're not together anymore he had nothing to do with your life.

Just because two people break up doesn't mean that they weren't in each others lives at all. Everything is just a past experience and a memory now. Why would anyone want to delete something that positively affected their life?

• idk but my ex still has pics of us up... maybe because he likes the pictures? one for sure I know he doesn't like the way he looks... I don't know but I took all mine down except a couple of group shots. I know I'M not over him yet but are you considering leaving them up in hopes that you guys will rekindle the romance?

• it depends on the ex. one ex, I took EVERYTHING off EVERYTHING. This ex, I just left it on. didn't really care about it, because it was a very very happy point in my life. I guess you never know.