I had a messy breakup w my ex, and I hate him for what he did. What would hurt more, me unfriending you on fb, or seeing me w another guy happy on fb?

see if i unfriend him then he knows how much i hate him, but if i don't unfriend him then he'll see pictures of me w other guys and see I've moved on and could care less ab him, it sounds rlly petty and catty but after the horrible things he did i want to hurt him, (not violently of course, but emotionally, the way he hurt me) I just want him to know how much i hate him. I don't know which will have a harder impact. yes ik this all sounds stupid but if you were him what would hurt more seeing me w someone else or me completely showing how much i can't stand him by unfriending him. Also if i unfriend him what goes through his head, is he going to be like wow she's petty, or wow she hates me. Please help this guy completely broke my heart and as much as i want him out of my life i wanna leave a little pain behind for him. Give your honest opinion

• It would hurt him more if you unfriended him
  • It would hurt him more seeing you w other guys, therefore don't unfriend him

26

Most Helpful Guy

• whatever happened and whatever that person is bad... looking for revenge won't make your life better.
    I understand that your heart is broken, don't let the anger force you to be worse than that person.
    unfriend him and live your life... cuz revenge proves you're just like him, but ignoring prove you're the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you've moved on, then why are you still thinking about BS like this?

• the temptation of looking at his fb prof eats at me and i want to unfriend him, but at the same time i want him to know i moved on, thats what I'm being conflicted with

• If you have moved on there wouldn't be any temptation.

• Plus you wouldn't feel the need to rub it in is face, how "moved on" you are.