I had a messy breakup w my ex, and I hate him for what he did. What would hurt more, me unfriending you on fb, or seeing me w another guy happy on fb?

Anonymous
see if i unfriend him then he knows how much i hate him, but if i don't unfriend him then he'll see pictures of me w other guys and see I've moved on and could care less ab him, it sounds rlly petty and catty but after the horrible things he did i want to hurt him, (not violently of course, but emotionally, the way he hurt me) I just want him to know how much i hate him. I don't know which will have a harder impact. yes ik this all sounds stupid but if you were him what would hurt more seeing me w someone else or me completely showing how much i can't stand him by unfriending him. Also if i unfriend him what goes through his head, is he going to be like wow she's petty, or wow she hates me. Please help this guy completely broke my heart and as much as i want him out of my life i wanna leave a little pain behind for him. Give your honest opinion

It would hurt him more if you unfriended him
Vote A
It would hurt him more seeing you w other guys, therefore don't unfriend him
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
I had a messy breakup w my ex, and I hate him for what he did. What would hurt more, me unfriending you on fb, or seeing me w another guy happy on fb?
Add Opinion