Am I being unreasonable? what can I do?

Anonymous
So long story short i've never fallen in love with a girl as much as I did with this one but things changed really fast. She was so perfect and all and seemed so mature and elegant. About 3 months ago she told me that she wasn't ready for a relationship just yet... claimed that we were too young (not in the middle of our lives yet) hence not sure of what road to take. I didn't doubt her one bit in the sense of stringing me along or saw a guy better than me. All she wanted was exactly what she told me... she just needed time and with time she will come back to me ready. She begged me to wait for her and at that point of time i was really blinded by love. I straight up gave her an I promise and that I'd never stop loving her and she said the same. I didn't realize that she was actually wearing a disguise and that in reality she had nothing that fitted into my type of girl. The only thing left was her 'appearance' other than that she was a girl with a very immature and rational behavior. But how did i not realize this... well i think two major things had to do with it. 1 i was completed blinded and 2. she had that disguise for a solid 1 year and to me i don't know anyone who can do that without actually changing completely. I am now in a really bad situation because i do not want her to be in my future as i can see it not working out at all... but what can i do? nothing? i've made a promise... Is it my fault for thinking this way?
Am I being unreasonable? what can I do?
Add Opinion