Once a cheater, always a cheater?

I don't understand how I was such a good girlfriend, did my best to keep this relationship from falling apart. This is my story... starting dating this guy who confessed once he cheated on his ex numerous times and yet, i chose to give him a chance knowing this fact. We were together for a few months and i started noticing he was always picking fights and always trying to make me feel guilty and blame me of cheating. Never wanted to talk about anything, always had a communication problem but yet i tried to communicate with him, expressed how his silence hurt me. He was a bit depressed i think because he hasn't been able to hold a job and his almost 30. Alway made me feel like I was the problem in the relationship. Basically at this point he would always accused me of cheating, always looking through my phone, in way of looking for evidence to prove of being unfaithful. He would never want to go or do anything publicly. Never introduced me to his friends, though i meant his family (since he lives at home). Red flags right? We were together for 5 months and had a huge fight, we ended things that very night. #weeks later we talked, clearly i was trying to work things out, but to my surprise he has already moved on and he has a new girlfriend after 3weeks of being separated. Claims he's known her for a while, and old friend of his, and it just happened. But things make sense now, he clearly had something going on with her and staged a huge fight, knowing i would break up with him that night. Makes sense how he was always so defensive about me cheating when in reality he was the one cheating. Everything makes sense now how he never wanted to introduce me to his friends, go out, take pictures with me and post them on social media. If one is trying to deal with a break up you go out, hook up with girls, do anything to get your mind off of her but you don't jump into another relationship after 3weeks after your breakup. This has cheating written all over it?

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you give him the puh? LMAO!!! But seriously uummmmm why would you date someone who can't hold a job at 30? There was a study on men who constantly switch jobs and how they're more likely to cheat. Which is why big corporations like married men (shows they'll stay with the company)...(off topic)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Didn't think about it, thanks for bringing that up. Id like to read this article, seems interesting.
      I gave a chance and just tried to be that support system because i felt he needed support and love but look where it got me. I don't know he cheated on me? I did everything i could to keep him happy, I've never deprive him from sex, affection, care, love, attention, though at times i worked a stressful full-time job and went to school as well. My relationship became little strained but i would always stop by he's house after work to catch and bring dinner and hangout.

• Well (slides paper with number on it) lol. Ummm I can tell you from personal experience being single for a while is gonna suck (ITS SOOO WORTH IT THOUGH) especially when friends wanna 3rd wheel you or go on blind dates. Finding hobbies you enjoy doing are VERY important!!! Not everyday will be a cake walk but there are plenty more men in the sea. You into lifting weights at all? Start dating again when you have a firm sense of who you are and what you deserve (confidence), to the point that external validation is flattering but means very little at the same time.

• You're onto something Black Panther.
      Im going to look into new hobbies. Im not into lifting weights but I'm thinking should start. (I'm too skinny) lol I would like to transform my inner and outer self