How do you get over someone in real life?

whyisitso
This is a question that popped in my head today just when I went grocery shopping and bumped into an ex...

I don't get it, I live very close to him but I haven't seen him in nearly half a year but now when I finally feel like I am over him I bump into him all the time. And every time it hits me hard. All the feelings rips me inside. I have to say our relationship never really was serious but there were serious feelings and we went in a rollercoaster with them. He wanted something else and I wanted something else and shit happened. I think it hurt me more, but how do I know...

Yeah, but back to the topic!

After you finally feel healed again how do you feel healed when you meet them? How do you behave normally? I can't and I don't know if it helps after I have seen him so many times it becomes a norm... do you think it is possible to ever feel normal when you meet the one person who messed you up real bad?
You get used to it
It will hurt a while
Maybe it never really stops
Vote C
Dunno
Vote D
Other
Vote E
GirlGuy
5
1