Why doesn't she want to go out with me?

I've been trying to get a really pretty girl to go out with me like boyfriend and girlfriend. Well we have gone on one date and it was awesome we kissed then made out and had a lot of fun. Well afterwords she said she wanted McDonald's so we got some... we went through the drive-through and when we were on the way to her house I realized that we didn't eat the food yet. I ended up pulling into an empty parking lot so we could eat privately and we started talking about her life and stuff and then after that we kissed a little bit and then I took her home. She said she would love to go on another date with me but the next day when I called her she said she got back together with her ex and that she was sorry. I'm looking for a way to prove that he's a jerk and an a**hole because he really is and she keeps avoiding the fact that she has to do everything he says. Can someone please help me find a way to win her back? she likes to skateboard smoke weed and I'm a virgin and she isn't... I'm the older one

22

Most Helpful Guy

• shes not attracted to you

What Girls Said 2

• sorry but if she got back with her ex that means she still wants him even though she was interested in you it wasn't enough to get her over her ex... she's not interested anymore

• she used you to get over him and it didn't work she still liked him its not tht she fort you was ugly she prb just had feelings for him

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, read what you just wrote, She got back with her ex the day after going out on a date with you. And your tryin got blame the other guy?! She doesn't deserve you.