Express my feelings still, at least I know I tried if it doesn't go as planned?

Anonymous
Had an amazing relationship and then he fell into a lot of stress and we broke up. He told me he felt like we were not growing closer together and he was not feeling what he thought maybe he should by tht time. It was very hard for me and still is. He contacted first after and we talked and joke etc. We also had sex a few time since and at times I think there's a chance but then I dont by some things he says. he's not one to use people so I don't know. He is still very loving when I do see him too. I also am now seeing him for the next 3 weeks straight. One of my students are attending where he works. It very hard to see him everyday. He texted me after the first day and everyday comes over and asks how the days going etc. I catch him looking at me during the day etc lol. We catch each others eyes too. Its so hard to see him because he looks so great. I feel i just need to express my feelings still and if something happens then ok but if it doesn't then at least I tried i guess. Should I? I still feel like there could be a chance with us. We had an amazin connection and everyone saw it and thought wed stay together for along time but I think his troubles played a part in it.
0
1