Why is my ex trying to hurt me?

Ssssssslim
to start off we are both 16 about to be juniors in highschool. I'll call him "X" lol. it started when x liked me in October of 2015 but mind you i didn't like him AT ALL then i started too and we went out towards the end of November and i broke up with him In January. it was because I was already realdepressed and suicidal and I would take all of that mess out on him. It wasn't fair to him so I broke up with him. he didn't understand at first and begged for us to get back together. we remained friends (big mistake) and started arguing a lot over petty stuff. I got tired of that and I started talking to a guy months after our breakup but nothing so serious and I think x was jealous. time went on and x would tell me how the Guy i liked Was just gonna hurt me even tho he never met him. eventually x just told me he Was tired of going in " circles with me " and arguing and whatever and told me he was done with me. I was so hurt after because X told me he would always be here for me and never leave but did anyways. when I say " leave " like our friendship. besides the arguing we had a powerful friendship he's a pastors kid so he helped me with my relationship with God and other things. It hurt and it still hurts that he would leave over nothing. everything was going so good. he blocked me got a rebound relationship that lasted 5 days. eventually unblocked me after weeks and added me back. I did the dumbest thing and messaged , called and begged for us to start everything over ig he was the only friend I felt that i can vent to and he wouldn't judge. he was ignoring me then he would flirt and ignore me again playing games. he made me feel guilty by bringing up things i don't remember saying. he told me how it was funny that things flipped meaning that i was the one begging this time instead of him. I ignored him at one point after our breakup and now he's doing the same to me I think he wants to feel in " control " opinions on everything please !! thank u
Why is my ex trying to hurt me?
Add Opinion