I drunkenly hooked up with a close friend of an ex, and I don't know what to do now. Should I tell him?

Anonymous
One night, I was very drunk. A close friend of my ex and I ended up making out. We almost had sex but didn’t. I was at a very vulnerable state and I feel that saw that as an opportunity because I was heavily intoxicated, but I know it takes two to tango so I’m just as responsible for what happened. I haven’t talked to him since it happened, but I do remember drunkenly saying that no one can ever find out. What is eating away at me is that my ex and I are still friends and we keep in constant contact with each other. My ex and I broke up because he moved to a different city. I know he still has strong feelings for me, and I know that him finding this out would absolutely break his heart and ruin any possible chances of us ever getting back together in the future, but I don’t know whether to tell him or try to bury this to my grave. I realize how crappy this situation is and if I wish I could take it back because it is definitely not something I would’ve done had I been sober.
1
0