Girlfriend says she cheated on me after fight/breakuo then ignores and blocks. Whats going on?

I won't go too much into detail but basically we were fighting over text and the argument grew bigger and when i tokd her that ibwas done with this argument she comes back at me with "ive been done also I've been fucking that guy from work." I then freak out and try calling her and text her but ahe won't respond, i later find out she block me on social media. Why is she doing this? Did she really cheat or did she just say that cause im a jealous type and she knows i hate the guy that she's been telling me about that is always looking at her. I never took her as a cheating type and she always told me not to be jealous and that she would never do such a thing as long as I do the same (which I have) she was acting strange over the past two weeks, also she was seeing a counsler of some time for her anixty/bi polor. So I don't know whats going on. I truley dont believe she would cheat on me it just doesn't sound like her.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on what you said it kinda seems like she really did cheat on you. ): ... And when you argue with you girl you should never say you're done. You might regret it.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a family unit, the Kardashians embody virtually every vice and plague our current culture glorifies: gross materialism, do-it-yourself porn videos, bastardy, multiple divorces, promiscuity, gender fluidity (see Bruce Jenner), and extreme narcissism. The family has built an impressive empire upon Kim’s enormous naked ass and propensity for attention whoring.
    But would this “noble” group actually do anything good for our failing country? Would the fabulous Kanye West with his titanic ego, take up arms to defend our nation if the need arose? Or would he simply hide behind one of his overpriced, Yeezy Season 1 creations? After all why worry about the “little people” when Kim can preach body fat acceptance with nude pregnancy selfies? (Warning: what has been seen, cannot be unseen.)
    I do have one good thing to say about the Kardashians: as odious as they are, at least they do not lecture me about how I should pay more in taxes to save the world. I respect that.