Girlfriend says she cheated on me after fight/breakuo then ignores and blocks. Whats going on?

I won't go too much into detail but basically we were fighting over text and the argument grew bigger and when i tokd her that ibwas done with this argument she comes back at me with "ive been done also I've been fucking that guy from work." I then freak out and try calling her and text her but ahe won't respond, i later find out she block me on social media. Why is she doing this? Did she really cheat or did she just say that cause im a jealous type and she knows i hate the guy that she's been telling me about that is always looking at her. I never took her as a cheating type and she always told me not to be jealous and that she would never do such a thing as long as I do the same (which I have) she was acting strange over the past two weeks, also she was seeing a counsler of some time for her anixty/bi polor. So I don't know whats going on. I truley dont believe she would cheat on me it just doesn't sound like her.
2
2