Found out my fiancé had sent nudes too another man, after spending the night with him after a party, she promised nothing happend though?

My fiancé and i where spending a few days with the family, and i found some messages between her and another guy that she spent a night with after a party. The messages where suggestive but nothing concrete on them sleeping with each other. And i found she had sent a nude picture too him. What should i do, i love her more than anything, any advice would help thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Drop her like a hot coal.
    This is a sign to get out of the relationship now, while you can, without having to deal with something else happening later on. Tigers don't usually change their stripes.

2|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask for her phone. Send the guy a text message. Something like...

"Listen, my boyfriend found out about us spending the night together. I feel really guilty now, you know, about what happened..."

And then wait for his reply. If it's "What? What happened?" or something then you can trust her. If it is something like "Oh no baby, has he broken up with you? Do you want me to come over? I never told anyone about what happened, so how did he know?" then you can't trust her.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Umm. In my dictionary, thats already considered cheating.

I would definitely speak to her as to why she did that. If she hasn't cheated yet, she sure will of you don't talk to her.

Best of luck friend

0|0
    0|0
  • Regardless if they had sex, that's still cheating IN MY OPINION. So I definitely would end it. But if you are looking to end it because they had sex, she most likely did.

Drop her like a bad habit.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Nothing happened"

Pretty sure sending a guy nudes, regardless of if you fucked, qualifies as "something happening."

0|0
    0|0
  • A relationship needs trust and you obviously don't trust her anymore. It sounds like you love her more than she loves you. I think that you should find someone who will appreciate you

0|0
    0|0
  • Whether anything happened or not, she should not have sent him nudes while engaged to you

0|0
    0|0
  • dump asap. Many gay men and women get married knowing they are gay so they can have a traditional wedding, marraiage and kids while sometimes waiting for their homophobic parents to die then they come out divorcing their spouce who they have been lying to for years and denying any guilt or wrong doing as it "wasn't their fault"

0|0
    0|0
  • when did she sent those nudes? before or after she met you?
    it's okay if that belongs to her past but if she did it recently, I wouldn't b really happy with that.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• GRAB YOUR FUCKING DICK AND DONT FUCKING MARRY HER!!! TELL EVERYONE WHAT HAPPENED SO THEY DONT LOOK AT YOU LIKE you're THE PROBLEM!!! EITHER THIS OR GET FUCKED AND COMMIT SUICIDE LIKE ROBIN WILLIAMS 2O YEARS DOWN THE ROAD AFTER SHE FUCKS YOU WITH CHILD SUPPORT AND ALIMONY, GETS THE HOUSE AND THE KIDS, WHILE you're EATING RAMEN NOODLES IN A STUDIO APARTMENT IN THE HOOD...

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want to be a Cuck? Yes or No.

You need to decide if you can live with and be happy knowing your wife is cheating on you. You can't trust her to be honest so you must assume it will always be happening and you will never know if she is even using condoms. If you have kids you won't know if they are yours unless you get them tested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get out while you can. Cancel the wedding and everything. Be thankful that you were able to see a red flag. I had a friend who went through the same thing. Unfortunately he STILL got married and she cheated. He chested back and things got ugly. Now they are divorced. Leave now and find a better girl. Trust me on this one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is about sacrifice... sacrifice your feelings for her and ditch her right now... or don't and demonstrate your lack of options, spine, self respect, esteem and boundaries... Nah, this can't be real, got to be a troll... no man would allow this..

0|0
    0|0
  • She spent a night with him but claims nothing happened? Highly unlikely, man.

Anyway, her sending the suggestive texts and the nudes would be enough for me. I'd dump her.

0|0
    0|0
  • man that sucks. i think i would really need time to think things through. when you she spent the night with him does that mean they were just together or they were TOGETHER?

regardless of what happened clearly something needs to be figured out because she betrayed your trust and the fidelity that comes with being in a relationship. I would wonder why? and be very concerned that this single incident is a sign of something larger

I would want that all figured out before any additional steps in the relationship or towards a wedding occurred

me personally would probably be disgusted that the person i committed to being with forever would've done this

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude she spent the night with him after a party hello?
    THEY HAD SEX. Dump her now.

0|1
    0|0
  • And do u believe she didn't so anything after Nude pics? :D She cheated on u bruh, she dumped ya. You better kick her ass since u ain't married yet ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • She fucked some dude and she'll fuck many more dudes with or without you. LEave.

0|1
    0|0
  • Break it off now. She cheated on you regardless and she didn't even bother to tell you until you found out. There could have been much more happening but they were just very discrete about it because she's your "fiance" and doesn't wanna put her potential marriage at risk. With this however, she completely ruined her chances. End it with her and remove her from your life, it's the best thing to do. You say that you love her, sure but she doesn't truly love you if this is what she's doing behind your back.

0|0
    0|0
  • dump her thats what any sane man would do, once she goes there, there is no way back

0|0
    0|0
  • nothng you can do but accept the fact that youve been cuckolded

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, fuck her one more time and then dump on her.

1|1
    0|0
    • *Dump her. Although the first one works too, if you're in to that kind of stuff.

• Exactly, lets be blunt.. do you really believe nothing happened?
      Even if that was the case, extremely disrespectful to you

• thats still cheating in my book

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes