Found out my fiancé had sent nudes too another man, after spending the night with him after a party, she promised nothing happend though?

My fiancé and i where spending a few days with the family, and i found some messages between her and another guy that she spent a night with after a party. The messages where suggestive but nothing concrete on them sleeping with each other. And i found she had sent a nude picture too him. What should i do, i love her more than anything, any advice would help thanks

815

Most Helpful Girl

• Drop her like a hot coal.
    This is a sign to get out of the relationship now, while you can, without having to deal with something else happening later on. Tigers don't usually change their stripes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask for her phone. Send the guy a text message. Something like...

"Listen, my boyfriend found out about us spending the night together. I feel really guilty now, you know, about what happened..."

And then wait for his reply. If it's "What? What happened?" or something then you can trust her. If it is something like "Oh no baby, has he broken up with you? Do you want me to come over? I never told anyone about what happened, so how did he know?" then you can't trust her.