Guys: if your friends with benefits started having feelings for you, would you want them to tell you or just not say anything?

Anonymous
I've been seeing this guy for a while. We were friends before and started sleeping together. We both agreed the relationship is sexual only. We both got out of serious relationships not too long ago and I also feel we would not be compatible for a relationship. But I feel myself getting attached and feel like we need to end things. Since I know telling him will not result in a relationship, should I tell him at all? Or should I just quit talking to him. I don't feel like I have the right to talk about these kind of things with him, since we both agreed it was no strings attached, but I also don't feel right just dropping him without giving him a reason. Any advice?
2
1