Should I leave him?

Hi im passing some trouble in my relationship and i need advice. We are together 3 years and we are living together 1 year.
So me and he had normal and good relationship but since we start to live together things strat to get boring.
First of all we start to live together 2 years ago. we are looking for ajob and he had oportunity to move to other country and he help me but he know that i didint want to live together. I just had to move because my family just kick me out.
So... he dont give me attention , he works a lot and in the time that he is at home he dont give me attention just spend all his time on pc. He dont even listen to me when im talking about my problems. He acts this way all day and then in the night want to have sex and im not that stupid so im mad i dont open my legs. Sometimes we fight a lot in the weekends about stupid things. I notice that he get jealous and angry if i other guys came talk to me. I n this moment i dont have ajob and i fell like i want to go home but my mother dont want me there so i just dont know what to do. Im just sad and tyred to handle this. He is caring and everyting , he helps me cleaning the house and make the dinner. But i dont know i dont feel happy. Im so bored that sometimes i think in other guys when i go to sleep , i just feel saturated of this routine and i feel that im waisting myself in some way. He can be nice guy , very responsable , dont have any addictions and everyting but he dont like to spend more time with me. Sometimes we go to park and he says now i can't hear my musics " he is adidicted for music " and i say why you want a girlfriend if you dont have time for me.
Do you think that this is normal? Your boyfriend is like this too?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• that's not normal! he is taking you for granted and puts his work first!!
    no one deserves to be taken for granted! you deserve better

• i already told him that. He acts like he dont care but when i try to leave him he beg me to not to leave and says that love me... . I think i need some time to refresh my mind and take a decision .

• its already an unhealthy cycle. Minutes ago we fight just because he plan to go today to see his friend and dont even ask me if i wanted to go. And i thought that we were spend the day together

• dump him... you deserve someone who will value you as you are