My ex broke up with me a few days ago saying he needs space and freedom but has been texting since the say well broke up and came to my aunts party?

Lorandy
Does he want me back is there any hope for our realtionship we were aruging kinda a lot before we broke up we are both 20 . And I am his first serious relationship we just had. Our year anniversary and then we broke he said he loves me and he wants to marry me on day but right now he just needs to be single he says he not Interested in anyone else. when he came to my aunt party it was like everything was fine and we never broke up and after me and him both talked and cried about our break up. He asked me if I wanted to go the movies with him yesterday which he ended up canceling. On me but want to go today should I go is there hope for us to get back together? He's in the grey text and I'm in green he's he playing games with me.

1
0