Is she trustworthy?

Tom1976
I've been in a 10-month relationship with a woman and I have caught her out lying to me quite often. The 1st instance was about 4 months into our relationship, I went on a day trip to another city and found out that she had lunch with her ex-boyfriend, her explanation has that she wanted so see his young daughter. I let that slide until I caught a glimpse of a message she was sending during dinner about a month later. I thought I saw his name, but she denied it and later asked me to check her phone to prove her innocence. I looked and saw no messages, but the message records were still there – she had deleted the messages, but not the record of the messages - 10 messages over a month. She then admitted having comms with him, but claimed amnesia about what the messages were about. This resulted in a big fight where I told her that I would break up with her if she had any further comms with him behind my back. About a week later her phone started ringing repeatedly in the early hours of the morning, she slept through it, but it woke me up and I saw the name of male friend who she told me she had a ‘friends with benefits’ relationship about 4 years previously. So I called the guy back from her phone – his ‘hey baby how’s it going’ did not appeal and I told him to get lost. I then found out that she had been sleeping with him in the time between her ex-boyfriend and myself which exposed another lie since she told me she had not had sex in that time-frame. I then caught her in another lie when she told me she was having dinner at a girlfriend’s house, but my friend spotted her in a pub with her girlfriend and a crowd that included the guy who had been her ‘friend with benefits’. I love her and she claims to love me, but I am not sure if I can trust her anymore and I am considering breaking up with her. I tend to be insecure in relationships – she calls me paranoid and jealous based on the above. Am I justified in feeling this way and wanting to break up with her?
Is she trustworthy?
Add Opinion