Need advice about snap chat. Please help?

Long story short... I do not use snap chat/ any type of social media myself, however my boyfriend does. The other day i found out his top four friends on snap chat were all girls I had never seen or heard of in my life. The top girl had the number 62 with a fire symbol and a heart! I looked this up and know what they mean now (consecutived days and each other's best friends). I am heart broken and feel betrayed almost like he has been having an emotional private relationship I haven't known about for a while. We have been together for 2 years, I love him very much. He insists that all of these girls are just his 'friends' and as much as I would love to believe him, I don't. I am considering ending this relationship because I am so upset and hurt he is calling me now and texting me and leaving voicemails... Help anyone advice on snap chat? Has this happened to anyone? Am I over reacting? Should I give him a chance to explain? Should I end this? I am
so torn :/

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I say that you should ask him about it more, and be serious. If he does not tell you anything then you might need to do a bit more research on who the girls are. If you find out that he has been doing anything serious with them then you should just end it. But save that as a last resort. Try to talk to him and reason with him, but if he seems to be cheating you might have to let him go. Personally I think that he was just talking with them because he wanted other female opinions, but that is taking it lightly. Do not do anything drastic until you know for sure. Do not try to stress about it to much either. Overthinking things just makes people paranoid. My answer is just to wait and see if it is serious, or if you can find any evidence of something going on. You could also make sure he talks to them less frequently. Or not at all. It is your choice.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I would probably be upset too if I found that out to be honest especially with a 62 day streak (!!).. However, Snapchat is pretty meaningless. You don't really know the kind of snaps they've been sending to each other - so it could just be photos of their breakfasts and other boring stuff. (Maybe that's slightly naive of me thinking that though)

I would just talk to him about it. Ask who the girls are, and ask him how he might feel if it had been the other way round..

Good luck and I hope it works out

0|0
    0|0
  • ... It's just snapchat. You're overreacting.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes