I blocked my ex, he got mad. Why?

He was the one who broke my heart and dumped me in a cold way. So, I decided to block him to move on... after awhile he messaged me asking me what was my problem and that I should be unhappy about something to do it etc.
I answered to that saying that I don't want drama in my life and he said many offensive things... He never replied... wtf?

1312

Most Helpful Guy

• "I decided to block him to move on" and then you responded when he messaged you. Do you see a problem with this?

• Yes, I already regretted it :(
      He pissed me off by the way he talked to me and I answered...

• Block him in every way that you can, don't respond if he breaks through the blocks, and forget any nonsense that anyone ever told you about remaining friends after a breakup.

Most Helpful Girl

• He got mad because you punctured his ego. Your attention and access into your life via social media was an ego stroke for him. It dignified him and made him feel like you still had him hooked, causing an ego stroke at the click or tap of a button. You snatched it out from under his feet (rightfully so) and now he's upset.

Keep him blocked. He chose to be your past by dumping you in such a cold way and breaking your heart. He can't just pick and choose how much of you he gets to experience. Stop talking to him, ignore all of his messages, and keep him blocked.