I blocked my ex, he got mad. Why?

He was the one who broke my heart and dumped me in a cold way. So, I decided to block him to move on... after awhile he messaged me asking me what was my problem and that I should be unhappy about something to do it etc.
I answered to that saying that I don't want drama in my life and he said many offensive things... He never replied... wtf?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "I decided to block him to move on" and then you responded when he messaged you. Do you see a problem with this?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, I already regretted it :(
      He pissed me off by the way he talked to me and I answered...

• Block him in every way that you can, don't respond if he breaks through the blocks, and forget any nonsense that anyone ever told you about remaining friends after a breakup.

Most Helpful Girl

• He got mad because you punctured his ego. Your attention and access into your life via social media was an ego stroke for him. It dignified him and made him feel like you still had him hooked, causing an ego stroke at the click or tap of a button. You snatched it out from under his feet (rightfully so) and now he's upset.

Keep him blocked. He chose to be your past by dumping you in such a cold way and breaking your heart. He can't just pick and choose how much of you he gets to experience. Stop talking to him, ignore all of his messages, and keep him blocked.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I'll tell you honestly that most men are like Pack Rats. Even when we are done with something a lot of us still want the ability to come back to it later if at all possible. Teach him a lesson by shutting the door and using a maximum security lock so that he knows that he is never getting back into your heart

1|0
    0|0
  • Just block him and keep him blocked. He's doing it because emotionally he's still a child. He told you to do something, and you are. You're blocking him and getting over him.

6|0
    0|0
  • Well, you shouldn't bother about his reaction. Don't let that affect you, you did the right thing and continue that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • He's an asshole and who gives a flying fuck about how he feels. did he give a shit about how you felt when he hurt you?

chuck it in the fuckit bucket and move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why you even looking back at the past, don't message him or reply to his text unless you want him to mend that little heart of yours and break it again, learn from your mistakes and don't be stupid, i know your vulnerable at this point

0|0
    0|0
  • "So, I decided to block him to move on"
    "after awhile he messaged me asking me..."
    "I answered to that..."

blob:https://imgur. com/979b095f-c44e-4b15-8d99-cbc556aeb61e

0|0
    0|0
    • disregard the last line... this system is [re]tarded

• Because exes can be assholes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to go cry a river

0|0
    0|0
  • O you heartless ! Lol I hate being blocked it's so cut throat and cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you really need an answer to this? \._./

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it. He is your EX. Ancient history.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Stop replying back to him. If you personally blocking is not helping then you need to take your phone to your provider and ask them to remove it, then delete his number. Or you may have to get it personally changed. That's what you have to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Firstly you did the correct thing.

Him getting upset just shows that you weren't the putty in his hands he was expecting. You are not a chess game you are a person. We all have weakness and yours was replying. His was contacting and then verbal abuse. He isn't over you but you should use this chance to move on and shove it in his face. No contact, no unblocking, go out with a friends, have fun, take pictures. ENJOY LIFE!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Same thing happened to me too with a guy I liked. He rejected me then I deleted him from my friends on Facebook, days later he sent me a message saying mean things to me too. I guess some guys are just extra sensitive when you no longer show interest in them, but I don't understand how he can be mad seeing as he rejected me. I'll never understand it LOL. Keep him blocked and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because he lost when you block an ex you won so he lost!
    Although I see the saying "when your ex blocks you, you won!" Dnno what does it mean...
    In all that I am saying in that he lost all contact with you so you won and he lost his mad at this! Or he still likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • When I recently graduated high school it happend to me this jerk he broke up with but stayed friends , then years had past he got really mad that I move in with my fiance he told me that he never wanted to talk to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's your ex.. who cares? You did the right thing, now stick to it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he doesn't get he's done anything wrong and taking it out on you

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to stalk you to see if you move on. Usually why someone doesn't like being blocked..

1|1
    0|0
  • Because he feels threatened that you are going to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore him. Let him be in his feelings.

1|0
    0|0
  • he's bitter and an idiot-that's why

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people I tell ya "I dumped you how dare you block me" wtf? There is nothing more to say to each other so it was smart to block him. Who needs the drama from an ex? Block him every way you can. He seems immature and clueless. Maybe he messaged you in the first place to get a reaction out of you or make you think about him? Some people are wacky.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes