Why to marry as now a days evrythng is already done b4 marraige itself (sex, pregnancy, sleeping together in the same house, etc) ?

Regarding trust, in relationships also trust is required, as now a days marraige is also not a permanent commitment as people marry 3-4 times in a life n have childrens from 3-4 different fathers. So what the requirement of marraige as nobody takes it as a social culture n neither devote towards its rituals n customs?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tax benefits are the only reason for people to get married in the post-sexual-revolution era. People who have had multiple partners are incapable of staying committed to one person. The divorce statistics speak for themselves.

0|1
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's a commitment to show your love for someone. Become a team with one common goal and knowing someone is there for you always. Then there's also the economic impact that makes marriage more valuable than remaining single.

3|0
    0|1
  • Because there are no values

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Exactly. Why bother. Its totally unnecessary outdated contractual union that has nothing to do with love. It does however play a role in the minds of women who seem to think its a important thing that shows commitment.
    Most men do it to keep their partners happy and follow social norms.
    I would much rather use the money to go on some amazing holidays abroad.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no reason for a man to get married. None. The tax break is MORE than offset by her spending habits.

0|1
    3|0
  • There are only disadvanages to getting married, and I'm also an atheist so I really see no point in it from any perspective, but my girlfriends wants it so I guess I'll do it lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Marriage is a waste of time and money. Don't get married and lose half of your wages and then be called a dead beat in some cases

0|0
    1|0
  • No reason to, plenty of reasons not to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes