Why to marry as now a days evrythng is already done b4 marraige itself (sex, pregnancy, sleeping together in the same house, etc) ?

Regarding trust, in relationships also trust is required, as now a days marraige is also not a permanent commitment as people marry 3-4 times in a life n have childrens from 3-4 different fathers. So what the requirement of marraige as nobody takes it as a social culture n neither devote towards its rituals n customs?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Tax benefits are the only reason for people to get married in the post-sexual-revolution era. People who have had multiple partners are incapable of staying committed to one person. The divorce statistics speak for themselves.