Texted my ex girlfriend off a texting app?

Davidg37
Long story short. Me and my girl for 2.5 years ended things exactly a week ago. She blocked me to restrain herself from texting me I guess and so we've been in no contact for 8 days now. We've been on and off lately. It's a mess. Anyways I texted her off a app and pretended to be a girl and said

"Hey girl! are you and ***** still a thing? I rather not be involved if you guys are talking"

She send a few texts back. I still haven't replied but she said.

"Who's this?

You really don't want to be involved. He's a terrible guy that has no respect for girls. Just letting you know. And I'm not just saying that he really is a bad guy to be with.

I've caught him receiving nudes whole with me, messaging girls while with me, getting called a slut whore bitch a piece of shit. I had to deal with it for 3 years. So you might want to think about it.

We also just ended things a WEEK ago. One week."

All in multiple texts. she lied and exaggerated a lot of that stuff she said.. I never got nudes or anything lol. I never replied. What should I say? Should I text back? The purpose was to see if she cares. And I guess she does. What do you guys think?
+1 y
I want her back. I've been creeping on her and she seems to be doing fine. I know she texts guys and stuff
+1 y
She' messaged this one girl asking if it was her and she replied no. She said okay, and then stated how it was a joke that I moved on from a 2 year relationship in a week. So she's mad I guess. Don't know what should I do... I don't know if that's bad that she's pissed now. Or if it's okay because now she's jealous and thinks about me more and maybe might get back together? I don't know
2
2