Am I the only one who thinks it's harder to date a divorced man?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I dated briefly is highschool. Fast forward 25 years, both divorced and kids. We have rekindled what we had in HS and we're 2 years into this and so far it's been pretty good. We currently maintain a long distance relationship. We have plans to move to the same state but not into the same house, which I have no problem with. My question is this... Trust issues run deep with him and I'm very patient. What is it about trusting again after divorce that is so difficult with men? What are the most common stages of re-commitment for men. He says he want to spend the rest of his life with me but doesn't want to get married... if I know one thing, that's just him not wanting me to pressure him for marriage and no problem with that either. I'm not looking to rush him or leave him I want him for life as well. Just curious about my questions. Thanks
2
0