We're broken up but still love each other :( help?

Anonymous
So, long story short: me and my boyfriend were together for 4 months and then we end up breaking up (actually he broke up with me) cuz I was super jealous and he had little to no patience for that. Even tho I begged him for a chance and told him I was willing to change with his help, and I sincerely am cuz I think he's worth it, it was no use. 2 weeks went by and we've talked on the phone about seeing each other for coffee and talk about our relationship as friends from now on and he told me that he still really likes me and misses me. He also tells it to our mutual friends. However everytime I text he takes hours to reply, sometimes doesn't even reply at all. He totally gives me the cold shoulder and acts like he doesn't wanna talk at all. It's just really f***ing w my head cuz damn it I like him too and I wanna be w him but I just can't figure out if he wants it too or not, I can't understand if he is putting up a fight or really doesn't wanna be w me. Should I tell him I met someone just to see if I can get a reaction out of him? Should I too give him the cold shoulder? Should I fight for him? How? Wut should I do? Pls help I'm totally lost :(
We're broken up but still love each other :( help?
Add Opinion