Should I text this to my ex girlfriend?

Long story short. My girlfriend for 2 years ended things. We've been on and off lately. Id do the no contact rule and usually the 3rd day she'd beg for me back. But Since the last break up, It's been 8 days now without any contact. She hasn't tried talking to me. Last thing I knew is that she blocked my number. I know she cares a lot still. The reason for the fights is because I caught her texting another guy recently and I made a big deal out of it (who wouldn't) and I know she finds the guy attractive and she works with him but now this guy seems to be in a relationship with a different girl. She claimed they were talking about work but when I asked to see she refused. She favorites things on social media like "Every day we don't talk, I hate you more and more" and other small things that I can tell she cares deeply but is hurt. I'll admit I did do wrong in the relationship. I didn't treat her like I should've at first but I started fixing myself. But during this past week, I've changed and realized how much she means to me and will treat her like a princess. I just don't know if I should try contacting her so soon. I read online that you should give a month break and allow things to cool down and don't rush back into it. But I know we both miss each other. What should I do?

i tried texting her and said how I saw something and it reminded me of a good memory but it didn't go through because I'm still blocked. I was thinking of texting her off a different phone and telling her how much I changed and that she deserves nothing but the best and will be treated like a princess and that she should unblock me. I would also mention if she really doesn't want to continue with me then I'll leave her alone forever. I don't know if this is a good idea or not. Or if it's too early... Help

11

What Girls Said 1

• Not a good idea. If she wants to talk to you, she will. If she doesn't... she won't. There's nothing you can do about it. Contacting her will only give her more power and make you look weak which is not attractive. If you were the one who broke up with her, my advice would be different. But that's not the case here.

• It was kinda mutual. Tbh.

• Could you respond. You have the best advice please

• Well I told you my opinion but not sure if it's what you want to hear as I see you posted your question again on the main feed here.

Give it some time is my final answer. Do not text her now.

What Guys Said 1

• You shouldn't have gotten upset about her texting a co-worker, however, she also shouldn't have refused to show you the phone. If it was something personal to him she could have scrolled up, covered part of it, or something like that.

It sounds like she's done with you though. I'd take the hint and move on. The more you pine for the the worse the hurt gets.