Why do I get flashbacks of my ex?

It's been more than 7 months then me and my ex boyfriend broke up. He was my first kiss and you call kinda call me my first true love. We had a horrible break up and each time we saw each other we acted like we didn't exist but we know that we both missed each other. So anyways I been having flashbacks of somethings we did or talked about. I don't have any feeling for him but whatever I have the flashback I feel empty like somethings is missing.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, like you stated he was your first kiss and first true love, you may have broken up 7 months ago and you may not have any feelings, but you never forget your first kiss and true love, so I think it's kind of natural, but if these flashbacks happen after a year, something may be up. Or maybe you haven't completely gotten over him.