He didn't want to date me, instead used me for months?

I kept asking if he wanted to go out with me but he said need to keep seeing you more for that, then just one day told me he was done. Telling me I was to old for him, I had kids, I wasn't good in bed, I was a monster. I feel heartbroken inside, months he let me fall for him but didn't tell me he didn't feel the same way. Wasted all that time on someone that neither liked or cared for me.
I've never been done over like that before but that's how I feel I've been robbed of my feelings for someone who didn't deserve them.

Long does feeling like this last for?

21