He didn't want to date me, instead used me for months?

I kept asking if he wanted to go out with me but he said need to keep seeing you more for that, then just one day told me he was done. Telling me I was to old for him, I had kids, I wasn't good in bed, I was a monster. I feel heartbroken inside, months he let me fall for him but didn't tell me he didn't feel the same way. Wasted all that time on someone that neither liked or cared for me.
I've never been done over like that before but that's how I feel I've been robbed of my feelings for someone who didn't deserve them.

Long does feeling like this last for?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It'll last as long as you let it. Feeling bad about him being a total and complete waste of flesh is like drinking poison, and expecting him to die from it.

Instead, learn from this, so you at least gain knowledge from the asshole. Think about the signs he gave you. the things he did or didn't do. Learn and be better for it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Until you accept the fact that things like these happen. You opened yourself up and became vulnerable to someone who probably did not deserve it. But not all men are a**holes. And there are decent ones out there, you just need to dust yourself off and keep your head held high.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm going through something similar.
    This guy keeps saying he likes me and wants to date someday, but he keeps using me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes