Ex girlfriend Doesn't Want Relationship, But we Still have Sex. And I want her back, what should I do?

R641wd
Me and My ex girlfriend of 4 years broke up in January, I begged her for a few months to get back with me and she wasn't budging at all. So in May I decided to get my own apartment and I told her about it, she was excited for me and then she started coming around more, we started going out more and having sex. But one day I had a friend over my apartment and I didn't let my ex in so she began throwing rocks at my window and screaming at the top of her lungs causing me to call the police. She left then a few days later I invited her over. Everything was good for a few weeks then she began to act funny towards me again. I ask her what is it that she wants and she tells me that she wants to be free and doesn't want a relationship. I know she still cares about me. What should I do? Should I ignore her? What should I do to make her want me back?
+1 y
I almost forgot to mention, when I told her that I would completely cut her off she told me that she really didn't want that.. If you don't want to be with me, why should it matter if I cut you off or not?
1
2