Can I get back with ex girlfriend after a year of not talking?

Had a 6 year relationship with my ex at the beginning it was rough but I fell in love with her. we had a bad break up and she won't talk to me, blocked my email, changed her number on me... Its been a year now and I need to get back with her! she is the love of my life! Is it possible? any advice?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• U mention a bad break up then she won't talk to you and did other things which basically show a sign of not forgiving. However the past is the past. If you love her then find out how she is doing perhaps by people she knows if she is single. If she is and you love her show her. Show her how special she is to you and whatever happen in d past is d past. Start with small talk perhaps a short msg. to begin with "How have you been?" then little by little talk and reminisce the good times. Perhaps after that rekindle the love by doing things that she liked. Details to show her how much she means to you a woman can feel special with details.

• She said she can't forgive me..will she ever?

What Guys Said 1

• she has moved on probably new relationship, if she hasn't contacted you

What Girls Said 1

• If you really love her, I think you should at least find out her status.

Unless there's a better way to contact her, just send a new e-mail from a brand new address. Just be friendly and ask how she's been.

To protect yourself, maybe you should assume she will not respond. If she does, great. If not, at least you reached out and tried.