Do people show their true colours after a break up?

It's bugging me a lot lately since my ex left me an how she did, she left me very poorly an went straight too another guy...

The hard thing I'm accepting is this really her?
she was so loving an caring, she would always talk too me and listen.. We would have hour long convos, about what we love an enjoy etc, she would get emotional seeing cute cats, animals on tv, sad films...
she seemed too had a soft spirit...

but since she left me for this other guy what was out of the blue, totally out of the blue, I just went too work like any other day after spending the morning together making breakfast an coffee. And she left me over text, pretty much...
It's just keeps hitting me, was she hiding a dark personality?

she said some very hurtful things too me after dumping, she said I want you too fuck someone else too get over me! I have.. She said multiple times she hates me, I put her through hell.. She stopped caring about me ages ago...

The sad thing is when she was saying this stuff too me I was just there in tears just asking for her too calm down an talk too me normally, but she wouldn't have it.. She slagged my name off too multiple friends, her family, even mine..

"My friends keep saying she was a good actress bro" they're all totally shocked too what's gone on too.

I believe it's her new partner manipulating her too be like this, because I never saw a bad bone in her till she left me... So what's your thoughts?

2