What kind of women do aspiring business men like? What do they expect from women? What qualities?

Anonymous
My boyfriend broke up with me because he didn't think I was improving myself fast enough. He is not from the U. S and is from the middle east and always needed a lot of help with English matters, questions about the country and business questions, how to do this, that, etc. He is quite smart and would try to always build something and wanted to own his own business. We tried together but because of me, they didn't prosper. My experience and fear of failing were major factors. I also felt a lot of pressure from him to always be improving myself in general. I also want greater things in life , like to be financially independent but I admit I'm still figuring it out. There's a lot I don't know and this frustrated him. He would shout, curse and get angry because of this a lot. He is 30 and I'm 23.

I want to get some perspective on what you guys think, what do men want from women, what expectations would you consider fair and unfair in a relationship.

2
1